I am not a doctor. Please don't take what I say as a replacement for medical or mental health advice. I also may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in my posts. Full affiliate disclosure and disclaimers can be found here.
So I have a blog. Duh. You’re reading it. But did you know that I do 100% of the back end too? Meaning the stuff you can’t see. The stuff that I didn’t know existed until Hope At the Purple Teacup taught it to me. Surprise! Being a blogger is more than just writing! Call me names, but I did not know this. Until I found The Purple Teacup and suddenly my writing dreams were coming true! So consider this to be my official Purple Teacup Review.
What is the Purple Teacup?
It’s Blog School! There are LOADS of courses ranging from ones for complete newbies to proficient blog aficionados. Everything you need to know from setting up the bare bones of your site, identifying your ideal reader,
Why did I choose the Purple Teacup?
It’s not surprising to anyone who’s been around my blog for a hot second that I am a Juice Plus Virtual Franchise Owner. DUN DUN DUN! It’s DIRECT SALES! And while Juice Plus doesn’t make up my entire blog, it does play a large role. Well, guess what? The Purple Teacup teaches blogging FOR direct sellers! Meaning that Hope and her peoples actually know and understand what a direct sales blog looks like! Of course, the courses are good for ANY blogger, but the niche is direct sales blogging. Hence why I chose The Purple Teacup. Between that and the personal coaching I get it is, in my opinion, worth far more than what I paid.
What makes The Purple Teacup Different?
This one is going to be tricky, so let me list it out. Because this is not your ordinary blogging school. It is SO MUCH MORE.
- It is
all inclusive. You can ‘ walk in‘ knowing NOTHING and ‘walk out’ with a live blog. Whether you choose to build it yourself or have help doing so, this is a full serviceblogging school. Even if you already have a live blog, you can bring it to The Purple Teacup for improvements. This is not a school you outgrow.
- Everyone is welcome. Yes, it is geared towards those in direct sales, however, EVERY blogger can utilize the courses, community, and guidance.
- It gets ‘techy’. Meaning for those of us total dorks who want to know how to do EVERYTHING we can learn to do so within the confines of The Purple Teacup universe.
- The community is unparalleled. You know how sometimes you get an online course and it comes with a Facebook group and it’s totally blah? Well, hold onto your hats folks, this community won’t let you slip through the cracks. Right now, as I type this, I have four other bloggers working with me via zoom as a means of accountability. Yup, we take this shit seriously in our community. So buckle up, because ‘failure’ is not something that happens around these parts.
- There is so much more than video courses and a Facebook group. I mentioned the extra accountability, but did I mention that I actually went to a RETREAT last weekend? Yeah, Hope put together a 3-day training/ relaxing/ socializing legit RETREAT for us! It was crazy empowering and educational. AND I got to meet the friends
inmy phone FACE TO FACE! It. Was. Awesome. Aside from all the accountability, retreat, and groups, there are FRIENDSHIPS.
- The Purple Teacup has Hope. Not the feeling, she’s a real person and
sherules. Hope is the owner of my favorite blogging school and she is the teacher you never knew you needed. Get on a zoom with that power house and you’ll be a blogger ready to tackle the world in no time. You see, she’s accessible! She won’t be handing out her cell number to everyone and responding to you at 3 am… but she WILL be there for you. Some teachers just record themselves and pop into the group once in a while. Not Hope! I’ve hugged her! I’ve talked to her about blogging, life, and everything else. The courses are wonderful, but Hope is amazing.
The Purple Teacup. THE Blogging Resource.
So yes, I love The Purple Teacup. If you ever wondered how ridiculously awkward
Have you ever thought about blogging? Well, then think no more and come join us! And while you’re checking out her site, go look for me in the portfolio of success! You see that! I’m a SUCCESS!