Best Chocolate Shake EVER!
OK maybe you can find a better chocolate shake out there, but it won’t be this easy to make! I’m a huge fan of shakes for breakfast and snacks. Of course, My Juice Plus Complete is the only protein powder I personally use, but you could try and sub in a different one if you so desired (Or get the good stuff here). There are LOADS of fancy shake recipes out there. But this is my go-to for chocolate. It is ALWAYS a winner and really takes my green smoothie to the next level. Ready? You’re going to love/hate me for simplicity here.
- 1 scoop chocolate Juice Plus Complete
- 1 cup coconut milk (or you milk alternative of choice. But coconut is the best. Duh.)
- 1 heaping handful of greens. I prefer the ones from my Tower Garden, but you do you. Just get the greens in there!
- Half a banana ( I skip this if I don’t have a workout in my near future)
- Handful of ice
- Peanut Butter powder of 2 drops of peppermint essential oil if I’m feeling fancy
- Place ingredients in the blender. I prefer the following order: coconut milk, Complete powder, peanut butter powder/ essential oil, greens, banana, then ice. Because I’m a little awkward I swear this order helps with blending.
- Blend starting out slow and working up to full speed. Let it blend at full speed for up to 20ish seconds.
- Pour it in a cup and enjoy!
Want a cool blender cleaning hack? Here you go!